The Pennsylvania Off-Highway Vehicle Association
The Pennsylvania Off-Highway Vehicle Association (PAOHV) is an independent incorporated association organized by OHV enthusiasts and businesses to fight for the rights of Off-Highway users. PaOHV is recognized by statute by the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources as the sole/official voice of ATV/Trail Bike community. PaOHV holds representation on the Snowmobile/ATV Advisory Committee (SAAC).
- Promote legislation with the purpose of developing and maintaining trails.
- Become instrumental and influential in interactions with land managers.
- Defend the OHV community against discriminating legislation and regulation.
- Provide assistance for legislation favorable to trail and open space recreation.
- Foster camaraderie among motorized OHV and all recreational trail user groups.
- Provide a medium for the dissemination of information relating to the OHV industry.
- Provide educational opportunities related to OHV use.
- Promote research pertaining to compatibility of OHV and environmental resources.
PaOHV Alert-next General Membership conference call is scheduled for March 5, 2015 at 5:30 p.m. Questions can be directed to Don McClure at
email@example.com or 717-920-1312.